lundi 14 novembre 2011

Informal Letter

Hey Vince, what's up ?

          Guess where I went last vacation ? I went for one week to New York Cityyyyy , the big apple !



 It was awesome; everything is bigger and taller than in France, even the Big Mac ! I visited four districts : Manhattan, Brooklyn, Harlem and the Bronx; those districts are very different in the architecture and in the culture.


Plus, i saw the Statue of Liberty, she is in fact small, but she is very impressionant; it was the first thing the emigrants saw when they came to New York by boat.






Furthermore, I went to Ground Zero. It's where the twins tower were and it's a little place, and there are two others towers who are being build.



                                                     Then I went up to the Empire State Building where I can see the whole city, and trust me, it's very up !

                                                            


 The New Yorker are very nice when I need help. The streets have no name, just numbers. So it's very easy for the strangers to walk without losing their way. In the streets, we feel the patriotism because there are a lot of flags of the United States on the buildings.

Moreover, I saw a basketball game in the Madison Square Garden; it was just crazy !



Bye bye Vince, see you soon !

1 commentaire:

  1. The Empire State Building was very "UP", is it ??? We say it was "high up" or
    "very tall" :)
    What did you eat there ???
    How do you end a letter Guillaume ??? ;)

    RépondreSupprimer